2018 Term 4
Term 3 commences on Monday 8th October and will finish on 7th December.
New courses for Term 4 are:
- Hatha Yoga – Friday afternoons – 4-5pm Fridays from October 12
- Pedal for Pleasure – 3rd Tuesday monthly from October 16
- The Yellow Peril – 10am Wednesdays from October 24
- Beginners Guide to Astrophysics – 11-12:15 Fridays from October 12
- Balance and bones – Thursday afternoon 4pm from October 11
Also starting in Term 4 are:
- Writing your life story
- Dancing Club
- iPads and tablets for beginners – Brighton
- Introduction to Croquet – Sandringham
- Eastern Mahjong for beginners
- Motivation to refocus your life
- Introduction to Association Croquet – Brighton
- The Yellow Peril
- Mindfulness Meditation
- CARELIV Techniques – Calming, Relaxing, Living
We are always looking for expressions of interest for tutoring/running a course. Tutors/course leaders for French language, yoga, armchair travel and ukele are of particular interest but we would love to hear from anyone interested in running a course on something that interests them. A course can run for 2 weeks, a full U3A year or anything in between. If you have a special interest come and share it with others.
Email the office on email@example.com.
The office continues to take enrolments for 2018 and there are still vacancies in many of our classes.
We are very pleased to advise that by the end of this year, members who prefer will be able to join, renew, enrol and pay online via our website.
Members who prefer to complete paper forms and pay in person or by bank transfer are welcome to do so.
Hopefully enrolments for 2019 will be available around the 2nd week of November—date to be confirmed
Bayside U3A Happy Hour
Friday evenings 5pm to 7pm at Milanos, Brighton Beach. Wear your name badge and get to know your fellow members.
At this stage Happy Hour will be on every Friday. We will advise on this website if there are any changes.
We now have a new section under Useful Links titled “Of Interest” where we put up notifications we receive of events that may interest our members. Please check this regularly to ensure you keep up to date with what is on offer.
Shortcut to Course Information
- 2018 Courses
- 2018 Timetable
- 2018 Course Guide (for printing)
- Membership Application Form 2018
- Course enrolment form
- 2019 Course Proposal form
- Class locations
Last updated 11 October 2018